Have you discovered Pinterest yet? It’s one of my favorite places to spend time online, because it’s full of beautiful inspiration and you can find almost anything you’re looking for. I love searching for everything from recipes and fashion to travel and home decor. I even used it this week to find tips on teaching my first grader how to distinguish between the letters b and d. I really love all of the inspiration that I find on Pinterest, but I’ve been thinking more about what to do with all of the beautiful and interesting things I find each week – and of course I thought about sharing with our readers here at Daisy Tribe. Each weekend, I’ll be linking to some of my favorite photos, articles, recipes, outfits, DIY tips – and more – from Pinterest and around the web. I’m really excited about this little project, and I hope it will help you find new and inspiring things to explore. I’d love to hear any suggestions or ideas that you have, so feel free to leave me a comment letting me know what you think. For now, I’ll leave you with some of my favorite finds from around the web this week.
Weekend Inspiration – Week 1
– 15 Ways to start 2015 with kindness.
– Vegan Gingerbread Pancakes packed with protein? Yes, please.
– You’ll heart these Mini Hearts wall stickers from Darling Clementine.
– How this family of five makes it work in a 740 square foot cottage.
– Why you should embrace your bushy eyebrows.
– You can stay in a treehouse on stilts – and lots of other cool places – if you check out this list of the 20 most unique hotels in the west.
– My wish list just got longer thanks to these girls.
– A group of models who are breaking barriers and broadening the standard of beauty in the fashion world.
Images at top of post found on Pinterest via:
Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you all have a great weekend!