It’s no secret that summer is my favorite season – but I have to admit that fall is slowly growing on me! One of the things I love about fall is the all of the bright and colorful scenery as we transition to cooler weather. Today I’m sharing another way to keep fall bright and colorful with some fall style inspiration for your little girl. I love primary colors, and I love Mini Boden for all of their fun and cheerful kids clothing. I’ve pulled together some of my favorite red, yellow, and blue pieces – as well as some neutrals that you can mix and match – to create a bright and happy wardrobe for your little fashionista this fall! Boy moms don’t worry – Delia has something for you next week! And if you’d rather shop for yourself, check out Elicia’s latest fashion post, Mad For Plaid!
1. Cosy Vest – Oatmeal – A great neutral piece that you can layer over almost anything. I love it paired with the red stripe shirt, blue embroidered folk skirt, and short gold boots.
2. Pointelle Marl T-Shirt – Red Stripe – Another great layering piece, in a fun primary color.
3. Embroidered Folk Skirt – Violet Blue – Adorable, and the perfect statement piece!
4. Short Leather Boots – Gold Metallic – Every girl needs a pair of sparkly gold boots, am I right? As a bonus, these boots go with almost anything.
5. Everyday Cardigan – Honey – This cardigan goes well with many of these pieces, but I love it most with the simple cord dress, patterned tights, and tall red boots.
6. Simple Cord Dress – Fountain Blue – I love the simplicity and versatility of this dress.
7. Patterned Tights – Multi Oatmeal Stripe/Spot – How cute are these colorful polka dot and stripe tights?
8. Tall Leather Boots – Ruby – When else in your life can you wear tall red boots with everything…. and get away with it?!
9. Pointelle Marl T-Shirt – Gray – Another great layering piece that can be worn alone or under a dress.
10. Cosy Check Dress – Soft Navy – This sweet plaid dress would look great with the yellow leggings and short brown boots. When it cools down, add the gray long-sleeved t-shirt underneath to keep your little one warm and cozy.
11. Fun Applique Dress – Soft Navy Bird – How fun is this dress! For bright and sunny fall style, I would pair this dress with the yellow leggings and tall red boots.
12. Leggings – Sweet Corn – Leggings are a must-have layering piece for Fall, and I love this happy color.
13. Short Leather Boots – Mouse Suede – Simple, stylish and comfortable!
By mixing and matching these 13 pieces, you can easily come up with a new and adorable outfit for every day of the week! And the fun thing about primary colors is that they are always in style no matter the season. When the weather cools down in winter, throw a red coat and oatmeal scarf over any of these outfits to complete the look. In the spring and summer, pair the skirt and dresses with a simple pair of sandals or mary janes, and you’ve got several perfect warm weather outfits!
Thanks for reading! I hope you have fun shopping these looks and coming up with your own combinations for a bright and cheerful fall season!