Janaia is a food fanatic who is always on the hunt for new places to eat, and is open to trying all things at any place— dives, diners and food trucks to Four Diamond Rated restaurants— she’ll eat from them all. When she is not chowing down on delicious eats, she spends her time cooking, baking, exercising, traveling and volunteering regularly with the Junior League of Oakland-East Bay. Born and raised in Canada, she now resides in Berkeley, California with her husband and two children. She writes about food, arts and culture in the Bay Area.
10 Things About Me:
– Lover of musical theater.
– Wanderlusting constantly.
– Beach lover.
– Cooking and baking enthusiast.
– Major sweet tooth. Ice cream, chocolate, fruit, donuts, cookies. I crave it all.
– Stay-at-home mother.
– City girl with country roots.
– Social media junkie.