Elicia is a native Texan who found her way to California three years ago. She recently moved from the Bay Area to Ventura with her family, and is enjoying life in a beach town. Currently a stay at home mom to her two girls, she enjoys photography, shopping at the farmers market, beach days and hosting friends in her home in her spare time. Elicia writes about beach town life, style, travel, and living simply. You can find her personal photography work at www.eliciagraves.com.
10 Things About Me:
– I am a night owl.
– I enjoy exploring this beautiful state I call home.
– I have a growing collection of succulents on my front porch.
– I adore black and white photography.
– I love grilled veggies and prefer them to fruit.
– The older I get, the more simple and modern I prefer my décor.
– I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Thimba.
– I’m an ice cream addict. My favorite brand is Three Twins out of Petaluma.
– I enjoy running for exercise, but I’m not very fast.
– Thai food is my favorite.