We are a group of creative and connected California girls who share a passion for style, the arts, healthy living, and exploring this beautiful state we call home. Check in with us each week as we share snapshots of our lives in the California sunshine, style boards of our favorite things, reviews of local places and spaces, and tips for creative and healthy living. Launched in September 2014, Daisy Tribe is active on a number of social media outlets – including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin’ – and has quickly gained a social media following of over 12,000 and growing. Our blog has been featured on a number of sites including PopSugar Fitness and Red Tricycle San Francisco. We love working with established and upcoming brands, as well as other bloggers and creatives. Learn more about our team by clicking on individual bios below, and click here to see more of our favorite things. For press, partnerships, or general inquiries, please use our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legoland Play Pass + Win 4 Free Tickets To Legoland
- Daisy Tribe Philosophy – Admire Beauty
- 3 Easy Styling Tips For Warm-Weather Style
- Spring Mini Market at Accident and Artifact
- Currently Obsessed-Jord Wooden Watches
- Kid Style – Girls Capsule Wardrobe With H&M
- Amazing Caramel Flan Recipe
- Creative Feature – Kayla of Vibrant Souls
- 3 Simple Ways To Green Your Cleaning Routine
- Creative Feature – Judy Sun of moortown.